- +44 (0) 204 509 1161
What is a cookie?
1. A “cookie” is a small file of letters and numbers that is sent to your computer by a website and automatically saved on your computer by your web browser (e.g. “Internet Explorer” or “Google Chrome”). Each time you request a page from the website, your web browser sends this cookie back to the website server.
2. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website’s owners and third parties.
3. Cookies allow a website to recognise your computer or mobile device. Cookies do not identify you as an individual, but do identify the computer or mobile device you use to access the Internet and can therefore be used to collect information about your use of the Internet. Cookies do not allow access to any information stored on your computer or mobile device.
4.1 to determine the number of visitors to our website and to identify how visitors move around the site and, in particular, which pages they visit. This allows us to improve our website and our services;
4.2 to determine from where in the world our website is being visited so that we can ensure sufficient coverage; and
4.3 to collect information, where available, about your computer or mobile device for system administration purposes, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type.
What cookies are set by our website?
6. PLANE SOUQ uses Google Analytics session cookies to provide meaningful reports about site visitors. Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal information about website visitors. Cookies set via our website include those listed below:
Controlling and deleting cookies
7. When you accessed this website, cookies were sent to your web browser and stored on your computer or mobile device. If you wish to restrict, remove or refuse to accept cookies which are set by any website (including this website), you should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use to access the Internet. The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do so.
8. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For further information about how to restrict, remove, and refuse to accept cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Note, however, that in some cases, restricting, removing or refusing to accept cookies may reduce the functionality of, or prevent access to, this and other websites.